In the current issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research Professor Adolf Dietz, the Senior researcher and former head of the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich (Germany) critically reflects the European Commission’s Proposal for a Directive on Collecting Societies and Cultural Diversity as a missed opportunity. David Allan, Associate Professor of Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (U.S.) deals in “Turn it up: That’s my song in that ad” with deals the relevance of popular music for brand and artist awareness in television commercials. Finally, Steven C. Brown, Doctoral Research Student at Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) reflects the “Peer production and the changing face of the live album”.
- Das Musikbusiness in der Blockchain musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/28/das… https://t.co/wyBtxkBuC8 1 month ago
- Der Boom des internationalen Musikstreaming-Marktes, 2011-2015 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/25/der… https://t.co/YCVOADn79M 1 month ago
- Die Ökonomie des Musikstreamings: Spotify musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/18/die… https://t.co/sRrU1qTqnz 1 month ago
- Leaked documents just revealed a huge internal crisis at Spotify that is making employees flee the company nordic.businessinsider.com/leaked-documen… 1 month ago
- Taylor Swift is taking on YouTube, and it won’t be an easy fight theguardian.com/music/2016/jul… 1 month ago
- Raw Power signs ‘innovative finance agreement’ with Pulled Apart By Horses August 29, 2016Yorkshire band will have ability to choose their own route to marketThe post Raw Power signs ‘innovative finance agreement’ with Pulled Apart By Horses appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Katy Perry knows exactly how much Spotify is ‘punishing’ Apple exclusive artists… August 29, 2016Rise appears to be a flop worldwide. Except Australia.The post Katy Perry knows exactly how much Spotify is ‘punishing’ Apple exclusive artists… appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Universal exclusively windows new Ariana Grande video for clothing brand Guess August 29, 2016Fashion brand is also going to sign artists as part of new dealThe post Universal exclusively windows new Ariana Grande video for clothing brand Guess appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Universal Norway boss Petter Singsaas exits major after 22 years August 28, 2016Per Sundin and Frank Briegmann pay tribute to departing exec in internal noteThe post Universal Norway boss Petter Singsaas exits major after 22 years appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Mike Caren’s APG launches ‘next generation creative space’ in Los Angeles August 26, 2016State-of-the-art studios open, inspired by Atlantic's New York setupThe post Mike Caren’s APG launches ‘next generation creative space’ in Los Angeles appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Jy on Business model “Michael Jackson”
- Radiohead réinvente encore le marketing musical - Newzikbox on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 321,236 hits