In the current issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research Professor Adolf Dietz, the Senior researcher and former head of the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich (Germany) critically reflects the European Commission’s Proposal for a Directive on Collecting Societies and Cultural Diversity as a missed opportunity. David Allan, Associate Professor of Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (U.S.) deals in “Turn it up: That’s my song in that ad” with deals the relevance of popular music for brand and artist awareness in television commercials. Finally, Steven C. Brown, Doctoral Research Student at Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) reflects the “Peer production and the changing face of the live album”.
- Das Musikbusiness in der Blockchain musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/28/das… https://t.co/wyBtxkBuC8 1 month ago
- Der Boom des internationalen Musikstreaming-Marktes, 2011-2015 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/25/der… https://t.co/YCVOADn79M 1 month ago
- Die Ökonomie des Musikstreamings: Spotify musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/18/die… https://t.co/sRrU1qTqnz 1 month ago
- Leaked documents just revealed a huge internal crisis at Spotify that is making employees flee the company nordic.businessinsider.com/leaked-documen… 1 month ago
- Taylor Swift is taking on YouTube, and it won’t be an easy fight theguardian.com/music/2016/jul… 1 month ago
- Live Nation hires Rafael Lazarini as Head of Biz Dev in South America August 30, 2016Former Rock World exec will be based in Rio de JaneiroThe post Live Nation hires Rafael Lazarini as Head of Biz Dev in South America appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Universal isn’t quite done with streaming exclusives (but almost is) August 30, 2016Major has apparently received "a flood" of supportive emails after Lucian Grainge's banThe post Universal isn’t quite done with streaming exclusives (but almost is) appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Revelator gets $2.5m funding led by Exigent Capital August 30, 2016The funding brings Revelator’s total amount of cash raised so far to $5.5mThe post Revelator gets $2.5m funding led by Exigent Capital appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Deezer US boss quits for a vape company as new hires are revealed August 30, 2016Two new hires to drive growth for Deezer during a period of rapid business expansionThe post Deezer US boss quits for a vape company as new hires are revealed appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- ‘Rather than a land grab, streaming should be a race to build the most excitement’ August 30, 2016Former Apple Music employee Sean Glass tackles solutions for the problems he sees in the music businessThe post ‘Rather than a land grab, streaming should be a race to build the most excitement’ appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Jy on Business model “Michael Jackson”
- Radiohead réinvente encore le marketing musical - Newzikbox on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 321,318 hits