In the current issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research Professor Adolf Dietz, the Senior researcher and former head of the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich (Germany) critically reflects the European Commission’s Proposal for a Directive on Collecting Societies and Cultural Diversity as a missed opportunity. David Allan, Associate Professor of Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (U.S.) deals in “Turn it up: That’s my song in that ad” with deals the relevance of popular music for brand and artist awareness in television commercials. Finally, Steven C. Brown, Doctoral Research Student at Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) reflects the “Peer production and the changing face of the live album”.
- Live Nation in the Digital Paradigm Shift musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/liv… https://t.co/hMyaFIaZUb 1 week ago
- Musikwirtschafts-Jour-fixe am 19. Mai 2016: Die Entstehung eines Marktes für “World Music” musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/05/12/mus… https://t.co/phFspAl82q 2 weeks ago
- International Journal of Music Business Research – April 2016, Vol. 5, No.@1 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/04/27/int… 1 month ago
- International Journal of Music Business Research – April 2016, vol. 5, no.@1 musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/int… 1 month ago
- Kurzlehrgang Musikwirtschaft im WS 2016/17 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/04/15/kur… 1 month ago
- Universal acquires digital agency Fame House from SFX in $1m deal May 27, 2016Clients include Eminem, Ice Cube and TiestoThe post Universal acquires digital agency Fame House from SFX in $1m deal appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Spotify’s big bet to increase ad revenues: selling playlists to brands May 27, 2016Kia, McDonald's and Target have all snapped up deals in betaThe post Spotify’s big bet to increase ad revenues: selling playlists to brands appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Universal appoints Gautam Srivastava as EVP of Human Resources May 27, 2016Lucian Grainge welcomes HR expert from Shutterfly IncThe post Universal appoints Gautam Srivastava as EVP of Human Resources appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Cherrytree partners with Warner’s ADA after splitting with UMG May 26, 2016Label finds new partners after ending Interscope deal last yearThe post Cherrytree partners with Warner’s ADA after splitting with UMG appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Cooking Vinyl signs raft of artists including Deap Vally and The King Blues May 26, 2016Deap Vally and The King Blues join indie label's rosterThe post Cooking Vinyl signs raft of artists including Deap Vally and The King Blues appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- Single Sales Compared to Album Sales – musicfordummiescom on The recorded music market in the US, 2000-2014
- En 2015, aux États-Unis, le streaming a été plus rentable que le téléchargement on The recorded music market in the US, 2000-2014
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 309,598 hits