In the current issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research Professor Adolf Dietz, the Senior researcher and former head of the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich (Germany) critically reflects the European Commission’s Proposal for a Directive on Collecting Societies and Cultural Diversity as a missed opportunity. David Allan, Associate Professor of Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (U.S.) deals in “Turn it up: That’s my song in that ad” with deals the relevance of popular music for brand and artist awareness in television commercials. Finally, Steven C. Brown, Doctoral Research Student at Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) reflects the “Peer production and the changing face of the live album”.
- Der Boom des internationalen Musikstreaming-Marktes, 2011-2015 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/25/der… https://t.co/YCVOADn79M 2 days ago
- Die Ökonomie des Musikstreamings: Spotify musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/18/die… https://t.co/sRrU1qTqnz 1 week ago
- Leaked documents just revealed a huge internal crisis at Spotify that is making employees flee the company nordic.businessinsider.com/leaked-documen… 1 week ago
- Taylor Swift is taking on YouTube, and it won’t be an easy fight theguardian.com/music/2016/jul… 1 week ago
- The Economics of Music Streaming:@Spotify musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/the… https://t.co/5pPd0sgsis 2 weeks ago
- Shazam’s ex-global partnerships boss Nick Fishbaugh joins Songkick July 27, 2016'With the addition of Nick we’re able to connect with more incredible artists around the world'The post Shazam’s ex-global partnerships boss Nick Fishbaugh joins Songkick appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Sony/ATV inks worldwide publishing deal with Jason Wade July 27, 2016Rick Krim celebrates signing of Lifehouse songwriterThe post Sony/ATV inks worldwide publishing deal with Jason Wade appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Warner hands Peter Strickland and WEA boss Matt Signore new roles in Nashville July 27, 2016Strickland named Executive VP/General Manager, as Signore becomes COOThe post Warner hands Peter Strickland and WEA boss Matt Signore new roles in Nashville appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Pandora starts pushing personalised ticket sales to users July 27, 2016Features include concert recommendations, show reminders and easy access to tickets.The post Pandora starts pushing personalised ticket sales to users appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- ‘Streaming has not broken the chart. The key is more long-term A&R.’ July 27, 2016Do labels need to change their strategy in the streaming world?The post ‘Streaming has not broken the chart. The key is more long-term A&R.’ appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Jy on Business model “Michael Jackson”
- Radiohead réinvente encore le marketing musical - Newzikbox on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 317,567 hits