In the current issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research Professor Adolf Dietz, the Senior researcher and former head of the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich (Germany) critically reflects the European Commission’s Proposal for a Directive on Collecting Societies and Cultural Diversity as a missed opportunity. David Allan, Associate Professor of Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (U.S.) deals in “Turn it up: That’s my song in that ad” with deals the relevance of popular music for brand and artist awareness in television commercials. Finally, Steven C. Brown, Doctoral Research Student at Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) reflects the “Peer production and the changing face of the live album”.
- Live Nation in the Digital Paradigm Shift musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/liv… https://t.co/hMyaFIaZUb 6 days ago
- Musikwirtschafts-Jour-fixe am 19. Mai 2016: Die Entstehung eines Marktes für “World Music” musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/05/12/mus… https://t.co/phFspAl82q 1 week ago
- International Journal of Music Business Research – April 2016, Vol. 5, No.@1 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/04/27/int… 4 weeks ago
- International Journal of Music Business Research – April 2016, vol. 5, no.@1 musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/int… 4 weeks ago
- Kurzlehrgang Musikwirtschaft im WS 2016/17 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/04/15/kur… 1 month ago
- Warner Music UK unveils its own studio at centre of ‘The Firepit’ May 25, 2016Content creation and 'innovation incubator' also part of new projectThe post Warner Music UK unveils its own studio at centre of ‘The Firepit’ appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Warner nabs Polydor France boss Julien Creuzard to run Elektra in Paris May 25, 2016Exec has also previously worked for Capitol and UMPGThe post Warner nabs Polydor France boss Julien Creuzard to run Elektra in Paris appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Help Musicians UK launches mental health and music study May 24, 2016Industry urged to complete surveyThe post Help Musicians UK launches mental health and music study appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Three Six Zero Promotes Tiffany Yu to VP Digital Innovation May 24, 2016Yu joined the firm in 2014 as Head of DigitalThe post Three Six Zero Promotes Tiffany Yu to VP Digital Innovation appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Classical music sector’s lack of diversity laid bare by new report May 24, 2016New research reveals major issues in the commissioning of works by female and BAME classical music composersThe post Classical music sector’s lack of diversity laid bare by new report appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- Single Sales Compared to Album Sales – musicfordummiescom on The recorded music market in the US, 2000-2014
- En 2015, aux États-Unis, le streaming a été plus rentable que le téléchargement on The recorded music market in the US, 2000-2014
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 309,307 hits