In the current issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research Professor Adolf Dietz, the Senior researcher and former head of the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich (Germany) critically reflects the European Commission’s Proposal for a Directive on Collecting Societies and Cultural Diversity as a missed opportunity. David Allan, Associate Professor of Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (U.S.) deals in “Turn it up: That’s my song in that ad” with deals the relevance of popular music for brand and artist awareness in television commercials. Finally, Steven C. Brown, Doctoral Research Student at Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) reflects the “Peer production and the changing face of the live album”.
- "The international music streaming market revisited" musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/the… 8 hours ago
- The Music Streaming Market Revisited,@2011-2015 musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/the… https://t.co/FFdIEs8h3S 8 hours ago
- Wie Blockchain & Smart Contracts die Musikbranche revolutionieren können: Musikwirtschafts-Jour-fixe am 20.… musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/06/05/wie… 3 weeks ago
- Is the Era of Free Streaming Music Coming to an End? pitchfork.com/features/artic… via @pitchfork 3 weeks ago
- Spotify must watch its spending if it wants sympathy from the music biz musicbusinessworldwide.com/spotify-must-w… 3 weeks ago
- Kobalt’s AWAL joins forces with Music Glue for independent artists June 30, 2016Direct-to-fan commerce specialist and independent artist platform join forcesThe post Kobalt’s AWAL joins forces with Music Glue for independent artists appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- When it comes to sync money, UK publishers are outgunning labels June 30, 2016UK sync revenues at publishers last year were more than double that seen at record companiesThe post When it comes to sync money, UK publishers are outgunning labels appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Digital raises $10m in funding round June 30, 2016Company inked deal with UMG three years agoThe post Russell Simmons’ All Def Digital raises $10m in funding round appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- LyricFind partners with Google June 28, 2016LyricFind licenses lyrics for over 4,000 publishersThe post LyricFind partners with Google appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Nicky Dunn OBE joins Jockey Club Live as Chairman June 28, 2016Live music firm set for "rapid growth"The post Nicky Dunn OBE joins Jockey Club Live as Chairman appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Radiohead réinvente encore le marketing musical - Newzikbox on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- Single Sales Compared to Album Sales – musicfordummiescom on The recorded music market in the US, 2000-2014
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 313,297 hits