Schwetter, Holger, 2014, Teilen – und dann? Kostenlose Musikdistribution, Monetarisierung und Selbstmanagement unter besonderer Berücksichtigung von Creative-Commons-Lizenzen. Eine empirische Studie unter unabhängigen Musikern. Book publication of the PhD thesis at the University Kassel.
- Der Boom des internationalen Musikstreaming-Marktes, 2011-2015 musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/25/der… https://t.co/YCVOADn79M 1 day ago
- Die Ökonomie des Musikstreamings: Spotify musikwirtschaftsforschung.wordpress.de/2016/07/18/die… https://t.co/sRrU1qTqnz 1 week ago
- Leaked documents just revealed a huge internal crisis at Spotify that is making employees flee the company nordic.businessinsider.com/leaked-documen… 1 week ago
- Taylor Swift is taking on YouTube, and it won’t be an easy fight theguardian.com/music/2016/jul… 1 week ago
- The Economics of Music Streaming:@Spotify musicbusinessresearch.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/the… https://t.co/5pPd0sgsis 1 week ago
- Martin Goldschmidt: 5 life lessons from 30 years of Cooking Vinyl July 26, 2016Smoking joints, mad accountants and giving money to artists - all crucial to the growth of Cooking VinylThe post Martin Goldschmidt: 5 life lessons from 30 years of Cooking Vinyl appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Brexit threatens the global unity crucial to the future of the music business July 26, 2016'The sharing of information, the discovery of new talent... is under threat'The post Brexit threatens the global unity crucial to the future of the music business appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Warner artists set to appear on Vevo – but not on its YouTube platform July 26, 2016Sources say major has not taken any equity in platformThe post Warner artists set to appear on Vevo – but not on its YouTube platform appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- A quick reminder of the power of the tech biz vs the music biz July 26, 2016Softbank just bought ARM for $32bn. For that amount, it could probably have bought all music ever.The post A quick reminder of the power of the tech biz vs the music biz appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- This Kobalt-managed fund has spent $200m on music rights in 5 years July 25, 2016Kobalt Music Copyrights is doing big business in the music industry... but why?The post This Kobalt-managed fund has spent $200m on music rights in 5 years appeared first on Music Business Worldwide.
- Jy on Business model “Michael Jackson”
- Radiohead réinvente encore le marketing musical - Newzikbox on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Honours Project Bibliography | carlsproject on The recession in the music industry – a cause analysis
- Arrrrrr Matey! | Digital Literacies | ENG 553 | Spring B 2016 on The Radiohead Revolution?
- Sources | adams economics on Is Streaming the Next Big Thing? – What Consumers Want
- About Me
- Article database
- Austrian Music Business Research Association (AMBRA)
- Book Bibliography
- Economics of Music
- Handbooks and dictionaries
- History of the music business/industry
- Label and company history
- Law and music business/industry
- Media and music business/industry
- Music management
- Music marketing
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (general)
- Structural analysis of the music business/industry (genre-specific)
- International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR) – ISSN 2227-5789
- theses & papers
- Vienna Music Business Research Days
- Young Scholars Workshop 2016
- 317,400 hits